Kittens at CATS • SPCA Adoption Event at Miller Auditorium
Posted Jan 17, 2023
We’re rolling out the red carpet for adoptable kittens and cats at every performance of the legendary musical CATS at Miller Auditorium on Feb. 17 & 18, 2023.
Adoptables at CATS
Miller Auditorium and the SPCA of Southwest Michigan are teaming up to find forever homes and collect donation items for a pretty cute cast of characters. Adoptable animals will be in the Miller Auditorium Lobby before every performance of CATS:
- Friday, Feb. 17, at 7 p.m. and during intermission
- Saturday, Feb. 18, at 1:30 p.m. and 7 p.m., and during both intermissions
- Come visit our cats and see if any of them spark your interest.
- We will put you and the animal of interest in an adoption room to do a meet and greet.
- We will provide you with all the information on the animal we have and give you a few minutes to spend time with the animal.
- If you feel that they are a good fit for your home and family, we have you fill out an Adoption Contract form, pay the adoption fee, and they go home with you the same day!
The SPCA of Southwest Michigan spays or neuters all animals to reduce the ever-growing problem of pet homelessness. All immunizations are current, and pets are micro-chipped for their safe return.
- Adult Cats 1 yr. and older: $35
- Kittens: less than a year: $80
- You do have the option to buy a cat carrier for $5
If you cannot adopt an animal at this time but still want to support the mission of the SPCA of Southwest Michigan, consider bringing an item to donate! The SPCA is always in need of pet care items and will gladly accept the following:
- Cat food
- Dog food
- Pet treats
- Pet toys
- Cat litter
For more information on ways to support the SPCA of Southwest Michigan or to make a monetary donation online, visit spcaswmich.org/donate.
About the SPCA of Southwest Michigan
The SPCA of Southwest Michigan is a no-kill shelter dedicated to working for the well-being of animals and creating an adoption-focused community in Southwest Michigan. Our goal is to end senseless animal euthanasia in SW Michigan and provide all animals with a loving, caring home. Read more at spcaswmich.org.