Community Ticket Voucher Program Request Guidelines
At Miller Auditorium, we are committed to assisting local, 501(c)3 non-profit, agencies who are meeting the needs of our valued community. Our community voucher program is designed to put ticket vouchers toward Miller Auditorium shows into the hands of organizations within Kalamazoo County that serve children and youth who normally would not have access to them. This program also provides vouchers for fund-raisers to organizations who are trying to meet the needs of underserved segments of the community. Your requests mean a great deal to us, so all are reviewed and given serious consideration.
As a result of the volume of requests received, Miller Auditorium has set specific guidelines which must be fully met in order for a request to be considered.
- All requests must meet our mission to serve children and youth organizations who normally would not have access to them.
- All requests must be submitted at least six weeks prior to any event in order to evaluate the opportunity and make an informed decision.
- All requests should contain the information of the benefitting persons or organization.
- All requests should have specific name and contact information, including a phone number and an email address.
- All requests should say specifically what you are requesting.
- No donation requests should be submitted via the phone.
MILLER AUDITORIUM DOES NOT SUPPORT
Miller Auditorium does not support the following types requests:
- Requests from individuals.
- Requests to support travel costs for groups or individuals.
- Requests to support political advocacy groups.
- Requests for aid for foreign countries.
- Requests for funding for general operating expenses.
Due to the incredible volume of requests received, we will only contact individuals if we are able to fulfill the request. We wish you success in all of your endeavors. Thank you for your interest in Miller Auditorium.
Attn: Eric Oliphant
1903 W. Michigan Ave.
Kalamazoo, MI 49008