The highly anticipated return of Broadway blockbuster WICKED means we are accommodating some extra traffic at Miller--especially for the "popular" weekend performances. Here are some tips to best prepare for your WICKED experience:
- Plan to arrive at least 30-45 minutes before your showtime. This accounts for extra time for pre-show traffic, parking and locating your seats. Those who are not in their seats by showtime will have to wait in the lobby for a nine minute seating hold (followed shortly thereafter by a 12 minute seating hold) until we can seat you with minimal distraction to the audience. The seating area opens approximately 30 minutes before showtime.
- Consider an alternate route onto campus and be aware that there are available lots in addition to our parking structure. More information can be found here: http://www.millerauditorium.com/parking-maps
- Due to increased traffic, our restroom and concessions lines can be long during intermission. If you are not in your seat at the conclusion of intermission, there is a nine minute seating hold in the lobby. To help plan accordingly, know that we have restrooms on our orchestra, grand tier and upper grand tier levels. Our largest women's restroom is on the grand tier level and we have a unisex accessible restroom on the orchestra level. Bar service and concessions are available on the orchestra and grand tier levels.
- Need a restaurant recommendation? There are lots of great options in the Kalamazoo area. Miller Subscribers, don't forget your Miller Card to receive available discounts. For more info. on restaurants we partner with, visit this page: http://www.millerauditorium.com/miller-card
- Be sure to leave extra time to check out the fun selection of WICKED show merchandise. We also have some new baked goods, courtesy of Temptations by Fetzer Center, that are WICKED-themed and available for purchase at concessions.
- Most importantly, we hope you love WICKED as much as we do. Enjoy the show!